“What do farmers want to record?”
The project has been using a checklist of principles of experimentation for the last 3 years. However the principle of ‘Keeping good records of what you do and what you see’ has proved difficult to get accepted.
- What information do farmers consider valuable to their decision making processes?
- What information are farmers interested in? (what do they notice, what do they remember from past seasons, what do they want to find out from others, etc.)
- What would they be motivated to record?
- How would they want to record it (what format, what tool, etc.)?
- In what form would they want to receive the results?
DanielN-What do farmers want to record-June 2019.1 (pdf)
Nuru Kipato & Daniel Nyambok